Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friends for the Battered Soul


(from left) Susan, me, Jocelyn,
Benn, Hui Shim and Chai.

I spent last night giggling, bitching (no prizes if you guess right for what), rolling eyes and making faces. I was with 5 awesome women who have become friends through our work in environmental education.


I realised after I got home how good that two-hour-plus dinner at Secret Recipe in Warisan Square felt. I was rejuvenated, I was smiling, I had a spring in my step. In that precious time, we laughed our pains away, we joked and we probably decided that life is not that bad after all.


Thank you -- Susan, Benn, Hui Shim, Chai and Jocelyn :)


Update: Tonight, I met a different group of friends at the Loft. And had a real fun time too. Cheers to Shan, Melissa, Yolanda and Jeremy :)

5 comments:

  1. thank you too jess!! *hugs* i really had a fun-tastic time with you awesome ladies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan and Zan,

    Catch up again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "So there were these 3 pontianak..."

    hahahah i love having a good laugh with you! Bah bila lagi? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fridaycat,

    Jom! Its good for the pontianak's soul *LOL*

    ReplyDelete