Monday, June 28, 2010

Writers Bloc

It is odd to be writing about "writers bloc," a condition that means you have no idea how to string sentences together even if you have loads of ideas in your head -- and a table filled with documents to refer to. This is what I am suffering from at this minute -- juggling a book (and another one on the way), and requests that pop up for me to write this and that.

Guess the best remedy is for me to switch my laptop off, make myself a hot drink and watch TV :) No point sitting here trying to write when I cant -- weird though how I managed to write these few sentences in less than five minutes ... hmmmm.... okay, go take that drink NOW!

2 comments:

  1. jess, terus menulis.jangan berhenti sebab kalau lama sangat tak menulis, memang selalu dihinggapi penyakit `writers bloc' ini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound good dear...yeey..good luck n u can do it...:-)

    ReplyDelete