Monday, September 28, 2009

Storm in My Head

Dear Friends,

I haven't been in the mood to do much lately. Been feeling sleepy for no reason, even lethargic despite my best efforts to take it easy, eat well and down some vitamins and supplements. Maybe its the weather, or maybe its just me.

I've got this storm raging in my head. So many things to think about. I was counting on something, but it suddenly looks like it might not happen. Will have to look at other options. No idea how sad I am right now.

Then I bought a sofa, with which I have this love-hate relationship. It doesnt look all that great after all. Its not as comfy as the one I "sent away" yesterday. Maybe I was just too attached to my first sofa, the one I had for 9 long years. The one that now lives in a wooden home by the river 100km away. The sofa dilemma made me wonder -- will things always go bad for me? Have I been a bad person? I dont think so. So why me? Then my rock told me, hey, it could be worse ok. God is just throwing you tiny challenges. So don't feel like the universe is against you.

Will try to lift myself out of this dark mood... I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I have been sleeping enough, yet feel sleepy all day.

    I take a nap and 10 minutes later I want another one.

    I go to bed early and wake up 10 hours later, but my hope to be chirpy is distant once I sit at my desk.

    This isn't normal for me!

    p.s. your rock is wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yo, my rock is wise. And I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete